Gloucester, Williamsburg Looking For Citizens To Serve On Boards


Both Gloucester and Williamsburg are seeking volunteers to serve on various government boards and committees.

Gloucester County is looking for citizens to serve on local committees that currently have vacancies. Openings are available on the Board of Zoning Appeals and the Board of Equalization. The Board of Equalization needs volunteers with experience in commercial or residential real estate appraisal; building; developing; legal; or financial professions. Interested applicants should visit or call the County’s Community Engagement and Public Information office at 804-693-5730.

Williamsburg currently has vacancies on the Williamsburg Redevelopment & Housing Authority Board of Commissioners, the Board of Zoning Appeals, and the Planning Commission. For more information, volunteers can visit